Sunday 21 April 2013

Your Path... ..... .... .... .

Don't expect anyone to understand your journey until they've walked your path !

WOW.... . For me personally I have had lot's of people judge, assume and pretend to know me better than myself. We all fall for it, having a friend or loved one criticise an idea or a plan the rings true with our hearts. Let me tell you it has taken me a long time to wake up and not tell people what I am up to or planning. You know how it is, you go to your buddies all excited with your wonderful happiness pill, only to be smashed down with the usual crap....."You can't do that" "You'll never pull that off" "You need money for that mate" and the list goes on.

If your intuition is telling you something, and something big, try keeping it to yourself next time. You watch, as when you achieve your goal or whatever it may be, as those people look at you in amazement. And hear them say, "How did he do that ?" Sometimes people don't want you to be in a state of bliss that they can never achieve. All they want is for you to stay where you are, so 'they' stay comfortable. Go on ! Walk your path, and follow your bliss cos when you walk down your path and leave others behind, you will find YOUR PEOPLE ! They are the ones that encourage, not discourage. Hence why I have hundreds of acquaintances and very few close friends. You know who you are, you're on speed dial on my HTC

Chat later.......love & light

No comments:

Post a Comment