Saturday 20 April 2013

Emotion, why is it so scary ?

How interesting things are at the moment on this sphere. So much going on, anger, fear, frustration, discontent. It's fascinating to think that so many are controlled by all of these emotions. I tend to let my emotions out, the good and the "so called bad". The so called "bad" emotions I let out in a place where no one else can see or hear me. In the bush on a mountain bike ride or in my garage where I throw a spanner at the wall as hard as I possibly can. Or while duckdiving a wave while surfing, I "scream" as loud as possible.





When it comes to my good emotions, I want to share them with everyone, whoever they may be. Why is it that some people believe it is ok to project their bullshit onto other people ??? It's because they are in pain. It's been happening all week on social media. You are damned if you comment and you are damned if you don't. You can't say what you truly "feel" without being cut down by the programmed masses, YES that's right............The programmed masses, for whom anger, fear, frustration, discontent is the daily norm. Hence projection





There is more at work here ! Firstly we are all beings of light with unlimited potential. But hang on.......I must be MAD.......yeh "MAD"!! Why ?? for waking up ?? Or saying such a thing ?? Well waking up is what we do every morning, but are you waking up to the same old mouse on the wheel ? I can tell you now, that you needn't be. All you have to do is become aware and practice using your intuition. Yep, ok that seems hard and it is, but only because of what you have been told/taught.




I'm over this for now, will continue when guided to............


No comments:

Post a Comment