Monday 22 April 2013

Anger !!!!

Where and what will I start with ?

how bout.................Here I sit on this laptop, trying to work out why I have the shits !! But funnily enough sitting here doing this makes me "feel" better. I just helped a friend fix his mower (cos that's what we do here in the western world.....mow lawns) We mow lawns like its a status symbol.....anyway enough of that, I'll do a whole post on Lawn Mowing in the future..... The point is that after helping my friend between this post and the last, there has been a rise in Anger after Doubt ! How could this be ??? WTF is going on ??? 

The best thing is, i know why I'm like this thanks to the spiritual learning I have acquired over the years. For me when anger comes its usually from not eating and being on the wrong path or not  listening to my inner self. The wrong path doesn't necessarily mean your life path. The path I'm talking about can be a daily one. I'm talking about Resistance, resistance to what is going on right now.

 For example, after helping with the mower I decided it would be awsum to get my brushcutter out of that garage, the one that has all that crap from my past in it, and get stuck into the "LAWN" with my mate ! Now I'm not sure if the whole "PAST" thing or vibration in that garage caught up with me or if it was that I wasn't supposed to be doing the sheeple lawn thing. However, it was one of the 2. I reckon it was the later, because as the day goes by for me my inner self/intuition tells me what would serve me best to do. This happens every day.

Right now after typing a few paragraphs and blahhhing on, I feel content !!! This is that resistance I mentioned earlier. We go through the old "Bad Emotions" and don't know why. I have been testing this for some time now, we can be totally pissed off with something and finally work out why and act. And that's what I've done this afternoon. Spirit tells me get back on the "Blah" ie Blog. They say "go and type bro" !!! And what happens ? I "FEEL" GOOD" again. I think the problem with us all nowadays is that we don't "STOP" when we feel this resistance............. I do.............. and what I find is magnificent. I'd been on the wrong path that day, that hour, that minute. It doesn't mean I won't do the brushcutter status symbol lawn thing and help my mate. All it means is I will do it when it "FEELS" right for me !!

This is moving into a post on Loving the Self ! How many of us truly do that ????? Well, the above is part of that exactly ! Now, I'm calm ! Its rather nice actually and after doing this each time I get angry I find myself picking surrendering to it and quietening down to listen to inner me, it always knows the right path through Anger. You feel it, you go through it, and let it go and come out he other side. This is Healing......

Love , Light and I hope your Lawn looks Great !!


No comments:

Post a Comment