Saturday 20 April 2013

Greeting's



This is the first post of a new blog I will be writing. It will contain my thoughts and most of all "feelings" of what is happening form within. We all have a "Within" but rarely choose to listen to it, let alone "feel" what it may be saying, or guiding us to do. The quiet achiever, intuition with also numerology and a little astrology, but mostly what are YOU being told quietly from within is what I will be looking into. Unfortunately for most of us that priceless gift we have, that vibrates or feels ever so quietly is so often ignored or not even heard, yet can aid us all in life. So......on a quest for answers for myself (really) I will be playing here for a while as I have been told by spirit that I must journal at this time. So enjoy and love and light




No comments:

Post a Comment