Wednesday 24 April 2013

Hot Chocolate and Gratefulness

Yep.......... Hot Chocolate !

In a take away cup, in a park, in heaven !

You should see the grass in this park, its mega grass green ! The shadows from the trees change the colour bigtime. If I had my Pantone book here I could give you numbers to look up. Its quite stupendous. We have these kooky palm trees and eucalyptus everywhere. Its on a bit of a hill too. So much leafage with the closest star popping its rays through here and there, bloody hell they're nice when they hit the skin. Isn't it funny, how I can go from the bush up north to a major city such as Sydney, and still get the same blissful feelings and tranquility ! Bloody hell, 13 years ago that was impossible for me !!! The amount I have learned about myself in that time is quite incredible really....

Grateful.................. hell yeh !!

So I suppose (as that star moves its rays directly onto my chest at this park bench) that maybe today is all about being grateful !! So many are not. We all tend to overlook what we already have. We WANT this we WANT that......."Wants" have turned into "NEEDS"!! Why is this ?? I know, "GREED"....Yep, thats right, in your face "GREED". How can you manifest anything in your life if you are not grateful for what you already have ? Lets say I'm a "Bankster" and I contribute to the "GFC". I'm not using my money, I'm using Mom & Pops money, and they hand it all over to me to make it double. Sure.......conform ! Get your "Super" bangn ! Next thing, a bunch of assholes "with other peoples money" turn the globe upside down. A cocaine fueled load of bullshit that works with something that does not exist.......MONEY ! This is why i don't feel sorry for people who lose money on the stock market in "SUPER"  yeh super !! If you do all of this greedily you will be super ! WTF ?? Its all about "GREED"

What makes me laugh is that these Banksters were bailed out by their governments ! If you had a child and gave them a lolly as punishment for being naughty (their true selves by the way, open and unprogrammed) what do you think that child would do ? He or she would do it again, why wouldn't you ? So, with that, surely you can see what is happening in the Stock/Greed Market ? It will all happen again but 10 times worse, and for those of you who have it all tied up with these asshole firms, you will all be screaming once again......."Losses, Losses" Wake up, its only money ! The only reason you think you "need" more is because you have been brainwashed yet again by "THEY". Yeh.....your government !  Its everywhere, for fux sake, I've got my psychologist telling me "I" in need fucken "SUPER"............Whats with that shit ?????

So.....back to the matter at hand.. Nah hang on ! None of these people as mentioned above are "GRATEFUL"  for what they already have, when is enough enough ??

Now.....ah......., being grateful for what you have is not hard to do. You can go and sit in a park like this one and be over the moon grateful for a cup of hot chocolate, an internet connection through your HTC to your laptop, a park bench made out of the most amazing hardwood, and the rays from that big old star ! When you are grateful for little things the universe rearranges itself to bring more in anyway. This is one of the first park benches I've sat at that doesn't have durrie buts everywhere ! I always put mine in a bin or in the centre console of BB where I have an old tomato sauce jar, so therefore I'm grateful that there are none here. The rainbow lorrikeets are up in the trees whispering to me, and I'm grateful. I pulled up to this park (in Sydney) and got a car space.....bang ! How good is that. When you continue to be grateful things happen for you.

I've got friends that whinge when there is no work and whinge when there's to much work. I mean whats doing ?? Be grateful for having time off in between that work, use it to do other things that you love. Start by quietening your mind and thinking about what you are truly grateful for...

For me, being grateful allows me to become centred again and gets my body to talk to me again. With "Greed and being Ungrateful" comes panic, and lack and Lack is a place that drives greed........................Its all one big circle really isn't it, and unfortunately the mouse wheel rears it head again every morning. Back to the circle of being "WHO" you truly are "NOT"

Love, Light and Wikid Hot Chocolate and be "Grateful for what you already have"




No comments:

Post a Comment