Tuesday 25 August 2015

Stop And Inhale

You know what ? Sometimes when we are really flat and it's all just to much, we have to take a minute. A minute to just quickly forget about it all. Some things are just there, in front of us everyday, yet we don't see them. We can go and look at our shit anytime. What I do is go and sit in the sun if only for 10 minutes. I look at the blue sky, the clouds, my cat and many other things, and I breathe. Even in the middle of the biggest nightmares we can do this. I'm not taking away from those storms at all. All I'm saying is it is possible to remove ourselves from it all, if only for 10 minutes. Then, we can return to working through the shit again.

What this does for me is simply give me a reason to go back to the shit fight and maybe bring it to a close a little earlier. We just need that little break where we may quieten down just a tiny bit, to be able to have a change in vibration. It may not get us out of the hell, but consciously doing this may induce a change in vibration. And if that occurs we may find ourselves with just enough of a shift to redirect the way it was moving previously. And that is better than how it was before. So continue on your path and maybe stop for those 10 minutes and breathe. You never know how this may change YOU in dealing with the problem at hand....


No comments:

Post a Comment