Tuesday 7 May 2013

Allowing the Void to pass.........Beautifully

Well..........

It's been a while since my last blah. This is because we tend to get lost in the Void, the place of pain, darkness, anxiety, confusion.....who am I and what am i doing here. WTF is going on on this sphere ??????? I go into this space quite regularly, and of my own choice (I allow it, rather than fighting it). This may sound MAD, and it is. But when you've had a taste of it and completed the vortex that took you there, you do come through the other side, and that light that you saw, that was but a pin prick at the end of the tunnel, suddenly becomes bigger and bigger and light flows in and around you. And ohhhhhhhh that feeling of temporary completion until we meet again in the dark. This has just occurred for me. Each time its different, different lessons, different feelings and mixed up energy and vibrations.....

Its like a bloody rollercoaster !!!!

Its like being a bird. You have wings and you fly of course, but during this period, which can last a day, a week, a month or whatever ! You are that bird, flying up in the cosmos in your own jetstream. And the void is the place where you cross over into another jetstream higher up. So, what happens is, the higher jetstream is vibration or consciousness and the universe is allowing you to make the change (because it always knows when YOU are ready) and to leave behind that place that you are at, and to move forward. But its not that easy, you fly up to that higher jetstream, which exhausts you. So you then fly straight through it, past it !! You don't judge the landing right. This continues as you try to get back to the comfort zone jetstream, the one that you came from. But no, you are going forward, not back to those things that no longer serve you. This happens over and over again, which leaves your head and soul spinning.

You know those chrome balls that are on a metal frame ? You pull one ball back and the other ball moves when it hits. You can do it with multiple balls too. This is whats happening ! You have to wait for the balls to settle down, and this is what happens with the bird, yet YOU, the bird, are doing all the work to stabilize all the shit you are going through. Sending it out to the universe, asking for help, doing your astrology, doing tarot, doing cards, pleading with the night sky to HELP !!! That's what I do when I've flown past that bloody jetstream a few times. I go and howl at the night sky saying......"Please HELP ME" !!!! Plus I look for answers. Meanwhile my whole life is in turmoil. No work, no money, living with not the perfect house mates blah fucken blah. I always push through in the end. Once its all cool again and I slowly gain confidence, the self worth starts to come back, there is heaps of work and abundance back.

Now, I'm on the higher jetsream !!!! I made the landing after the migration and all is ok. My problem is, I'm addicted to the VOID, even though it sux. But once you break through its "Beautiful"

"I can't wait for the next VOID"

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

These are those jetstreams when you look back down at what youv'e accomplished, learned and been through, although from underneath they are nowhere near as pretty. You gotta breakthrough the VOID to FEEL this stunning vibration

Love, Light and Pass through your VOID with dignity ;-))







No comments:

Post a Comment