Monday 12 October 2015

Allowing Anger To Dispel Quietly

Do we ever get to the center of it all ? Today has been a day of consolidation, a day of much emotional charge. You can have these days where the only way through is to push like you've never pushed before. Today is one of those. September brought with it a massive hangover of the energetic kind. The whole month leading up to the end, was just intense. It was all about the full and deep integration of stuff that many of us had never felt before. There was a lot of doomsday bullshit floating around as well. To me those doomsdayers really don't understand whats going on. And expose themselves and their limited knowledge. They also make it harder for those who do know what is actually going on. They make the ones who truly know what is happening, look like idiots with the wonderful saying "Guilty by Association" Because the outside, asleep world loves a tin foil hat.

So today is this dark and anger lead energy. It's like a purge from all the cosmic energy that attended and infiltrated the earth on the 28th. There are many of us out there who are completely aware as to what has occurred, and even we are struggling with the shift. This is completely acceptable. There was so much going on. Today for me has been filled with these ups and downs of anger and frustration. It's like a massive integration and also letting go of the toxicity we allow within ourselves. We let it build up which is completely ok. It's not easy to let out your anger within society today. If you are noticing anger all around you, you are no doubt holding onto some yourself. Anger is the harshest emotion, it is the hardest one to express because of our socialization. It's frowned upon to let it out and let go of. Pretty amusing really when you look at the state of projection the world over.

I don't let the internal anger within me get to far down the track. It builds up, you all know what I'm talking about. But the non release of it manifests in such dark areas and we see the overflow daily. Imagine being able to let yours out without a barrier. I can imagine that, because I do. I just finished hanging the clothes out on the line on my own, but it was no ordinary hang out. I snapped pegs, stretched sox, and pushed those pegs onto the clothes until they snapped. And now, I can write very calmly on my blog, because the anger is gone. It won't be the last time either. When they're dry I'll probably throw the pegs into the peg basket so hard that they will break too. And instead of folding the clothes, I'll stuff them into the basket. The best way to let your anger out, is by yourself, every time. For now I'm relaxed, and don't need any further release......Until they're dry, and this is when I know it's expressed, not held in to be projected onto others. Pretty simple really.




No comments:

Post a Comment