Monday 21 September 2015

The Deluge

Some days are truly not the best. If you're in touch with how you feel and not distracted, you'll know what I mean. With all these vibrational changes occurring in September, the odd day can be a nightmare. All of this vibrational change, can be rather overwhelming and heavy to deal with. Sometimes it can feel as though you're going completely backwards. Is it that way ? Or does it just seem that way ? Everyone around me seems to be all over the place too. Are you ? I mean look at all the shit going on globally. We've got war, refugees, leadership changes all sorts of unsettling stuff. How do we feel our way through it all ? I know there's changes, yet many do not and do not realize their behavior is because of this shift. I believe most of us (who are open) realize that it's a nightmare ride. What I will say is, I'm totally sick of all of it.

I've spent considerable time looking at all of this and to my surprise there are a few who are aware, but there a far more that have no idea. They just continue on projecting their pain and not really gaining anything to help themselves. I try to encourage people to help themselves and that it's OK to be down or up. It's just how you feel, but you've got to be honest with yourself. People constantly contact me with their problems and it wears me out. I've got enough of my own shit to integrate. But how can you say no ? The drain on me is immense and it takes days to get over the onslaught. What pisses me off is when I rarely rely on people to help me, they find it hard to do so. They never have the time. And if they do, they will encourage you one minute, let you get stuff going only to hit you with the opposite.


Below is what is occurring now, how are you coping with the deluge ?


No comments:

Post a Comment