Wednesday 9 July 2014


Let's hide away !!

People always do this. They put up their shields, they back away, they hide their feelings. Why do we do this ?? Well it's how we've been programmed ! Hide yourself away, "don't cry" it's weakness, it's fucked ! I'm not talking about hiding yourself away from society, I'm talking about your emotions and your feelings. Hiding away from society is extremely good !! I know, I do it regularly, very regularly. And do you know why ? Because of all those people who hold in their emotion, feelings, and thoughts that run around the streets with a vibration that "I" can not and will never handle ! We all know these peeps, they're a complete nightmare !

When will we all learn that "wanting" never gets you to happiness ??? What we are actually doing is pulling ourselves completely away from ourselves ! You have to go within ! 










No comments:

Post a Comment