Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ocean....

I surfed today at a little spot called Black Rock. It was the first surf I've really enjoyed for 5 years, they have been so intermittent it's rather sad. 

These shots were taken in 2008 in August, a long time ago ! It's taken me that long to go for one by myself. Last time I surfed a little further north from here the anxiety was unbearable !! So I suppose a hurdle was overcome today. All I've wanted to do all day is go back again, but I know that this place works better with a bit more water.....What I mean is, high tide which falls at exactly 9.43am is the go. I went out this morning for breakfast with my girl, and as it may have it the cafe was right next to a boat shed that had tide charts.... It's all happening !

I'm seriously considering purchasing a 9 foot mal from my neighbor also, he is having a clearance sale of shirts, boards and accessories right now.  Because usually here, where I live, we have small swell for most of the year. With a bigger board I will be able to have so many more waves and heaps more fun.

That's it for now, I'm going to bed early. I couldn't care less about new years eve, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR 2013 to finally end !!!!!

Peace 



 Black Rock


Black Rock


 AND "The Black Rock" I got the first time I surfed there

No comments:

Post a Comment